Stow-Munroe Falls City School District uses ParentSquare for all school communication, primarily with email, text, and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts to download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they receive notifications.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6 pm daily.
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff, and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with innovative online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer, and more from your phone or web portal.
If you are viewing on your computer, use your phone camera to hover over the QR image to download the app.
iPhone - Apple Store
Android - Google Play Store