Nutrition Services Meal Plan
CLICK HERE to order meals for GOLD PLAN students!
CLICK HERE to order meals for MAROON PLAN students!
In these unprecedented times, Stow Munroe Falls City School District is committed to your student’s educational AND nutritional needs. Whether your student is attending school on the hybrid model 2 days a week (Maroon Plan) or is learning remotely (Gold Plan), we have developed a plan to make sure your student(s) have access to nutritious meals. After all, a hungry student cannot learn.
Based on new federal guidelines and grants we are able to offer FREE MEALS to ALL STUDENTS!
Students on the Maroon Plan and attending school 2 days a week will receive up to 3 days of meals for home. Students on the Gold Plan and are fully learning at home will receive up to 5 days of meals. Breakfast and lunch are available. Please follow the following directions in order to receive meals while not at school.
Meal Order Process:
- Order meals for either your Maroon or Gold Plan student(s) by clicking the forms above.
- Click on either the Maroon Plan or Gold Plan Order Form (depending on which plan your student(s) is on.) Fill out the order form for student(s). If you have more than one student, you will need to fill out the form for each of your students.
- Order forms MUST be submitted by Friday 4:00 PM weekly.
- Pick up meals on Wednesdays between 11:00 AM-1:00 PM in the back of Stow-Munroe Falls High School - Commons Doors
- These meals are FREE to our SMF families for the remainder of the 2020-2021 academic year!
If you have any questions, please contact Allison Daugherty at 330-689-5226 or email email@example.com.