**Important Reminders For Newly Enrolled Parents:
Due to COVID-19, we were unable to take in person appointments to collect all of the necessary documents to enroll new students. These are all necessary and required by the State to legally enroll your child into school.
You have the option to upload the documents directly to Final Forms or if you do not have the ability, call 330-689-5428 to make an appointment.
- LABEL your document appropriately before or after upload.
- UPLOAD DOCs, PDFs, and IMAGEs (JPG or PNG) only please!
- If taking a picture, ENSURE image is clear and well-lit
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport - An original (or certified copy) of student's Birth Certificate must be presented at registration.
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Issued ID Card - Must be presented at registration appointment for proof of identity.
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency -
- Home Owner - only ONE of the following must be presented: CURRENT Utility bill (gas, water or electric), Mortgage Statement, Current Pay Check Stub, Signed Purchase Agreement with Occupancy Date
- Tenant - Signed Lease Agreement with Property Owner
- Currently living with a Stow or Munroe Falls resident - Sworn Statement of Residency
Please select this form only if you and your child(ren) are currently living with a Stow or Munroe Falls resident and you do not possess a proof of residency in your name. This notarized document may be completed by the resident and used as your proof of residency coupled with a utility bill from the residence. Utility bills accepted are gas, cable, electric, water - no phone bills, please. The Sworn Statement of Residency must be notarized and complete before your scheduled appointment.
- For High School students - bringing a copy of transcripts and last report card will be helpful to counselors to schedule your courses and will be time-saving at time of enrollment.
- Custody Decree - (if applicable) Complete, current legal documentation must be presented at the time of registration. Notify registrar of any future revisions.
- Guardianship - (if applicable) Complete, current legal court documents must be presented at the time of registration.
- Special Education Paperwork - (if applicable) The current IEP/ETR for students with disabilities, or the current Section 504 Accommodation Plan, or Gifted Identification information must be presented at the time of registration, if applicable. An official request will be made to the previous school for these documents as appropriate; however, having the documents upfront facilitates a smoother transition.
2020-2021 K-12 ENROLLMENT FOR SMF RESIDENTS
2020-2021 OPEN ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS
FOR FAMILIES WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE STOW-MUNROE FALLS CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT. APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
INTRA-DISTRICT OPEN ENROLLMENT (DISTRICT FAMILIES REQUESTING A BUILDING-TO-BUILDING TRANSFER)
Please select the Sworn Statement of Residency form if you and your child(ren) are currently living with a Stow or Munroe Falls resident and you do not possess a proof of residency in your name. Please also provide a current utility bill, rental agreement, or home deed in the person's name who is completing the Sworn Statement of Residency.
BULLDOG ONLINE ACADEMY
Families who are interested in information regarding Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools' Online Bulldog Academy may contact Mr. Jim Gotshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.689.5443. We will be happy to answer all of your questions regarding the Academy and walk you through the steps to get your child enrolled. The Academy gladly accepts students from outside of the Stow and Munroe Falls cities through the Inter-District Open Enrollment program (see link above).