PUPIL TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT FORM
This request form is to be used when transportation is a Joint/Shared Custody situation. This is, both parents living in separate households, within the district and within the school boundary, in which the student attends.
The following will apply for any student whose parents have a custody agreement on file with the Courts:
The Student must be eligible for busing
- Parents must submit a copy of the most updated Custody Agreement on file with Courts
- Both parents must sign this request
- Students are allowed one (1) stop in the a.m. and one (1) stop in the p.m.
- Transportation Department will not be responsible for keeping track of alternative weeks/days
- This form is valid for the current school year only. It is required that with a copy of the most current custody agreement be re-submitted every school year
Please click this link to copy Pupil Transportation Department form and submit to SMF Transportation Center.