How to Apply
TEACHING AND ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS
The following information is provided to help candidates seeking full-time certificated employment with the Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools understand the District's hiring process. Questions about this process should be directed to Franca Padula at email@example.com.
Interested persons must send the following to: Stow-Munroe Falls CSD, Human Resource Office, 4350 Allen Road, Stow, OH 44224:
- A letter indicating the position for which they are applying and stating why they think they are qualified
- Current resume
- A copy of their current Ohio certificate/license*
- A copy of Praxis II scores if taken
*Applicants who have not graduated should provide verification of specific license validations.
If selected for an interview, the candidate will be contacted to schedule a time. The candidate should bring the following to the interview:
- Credentials (or have file sent)
- Copy of Transcripts
- Original BCI/FBI check information if current within the last year
If recommended for employment, the candidate will need to:
- Provide original transcripts
- Provide original certificate appropriate for position hired to fill
- Be fingerprinted for BCI (and FBI if necessary) clearance if this has not been done within the last 12 months.
- Provide evidence of meeting requirements as a Highly Qualified Teacher according to No Child Left Behind standards, if appropriate.
- Candidates employed for a position in grades K-6 must take Child Assault Prevention training within the first 3 years of employment with the Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools.
The Stow-Munroe Falls School District does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs, activities or employment. Further, it is the policy of this District to provide an equal opportunity for all students, regardless of race, color, creed, disability, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, national origin, place of residence within the boundaries of the District, or social or economic background, to learn through the curriculum offered in this District. The District has completed a transition plan in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.