State and Federal Grant Monies
State and Federal Grant Monies The Stow-Munroe Falls City School District applies for a variety of state and federal grants each year. These grants range from student programs to staff development. Part of the application process sometimes requires the schools to seek input from the communities of Stow and Munroe Falls. If you would like to submit ideas, please send them in writing to:
Director of Academic Achievement
Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools
4350 Allen Rd.
Annual Notification to Parents
- In accordance with the No Child Left Behind act, school districts are required to develop policies and procedures and to notify families on an annual basis regarding: The right of parents to inspect surveys before they are administered by the school to their child
- Efforts to protect student privacy in the event a survey is distributed to students
- The right of parents to inspect instructional materials (excluding tests) that are part of their child’s curriculum
- The administration of student physical examinations or screenings
- The collection, disclosure or use of students’ personal information
- The right of parents to inspect any instrument used in the collection of their child’s personal information
Parents also have the right to opt their child out of participation in certain activities such as surveys and physical examinations and screenings.
Keeping Kids Safe Online
Visit Digital Family for tips to keep your children safe from inappropriate sites and people online.