Fishcreek Elementary School
We are a collaborative community of active, lifelong learners.
Address: 5080 Fishcreek Road
Stow, OH 44224
Principal: Ms. Joanne Bratten
Secretary: Mrs. Joyce Paradise
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION FOR 2017-2018
The faculty and staff wish you all a safe and restful summer. Please remember to visit the Stow-Munroe Falls Library to get some great summer reading material as well as spend time outside and be active all summer long!
The school offices are closed for summer break beginning Friday, June 9 through Monday, August 7, 2017.
· Regular office hours will resume on August 7.
· If immediate assistance is required during the summer, please contact the Board of Education Offices at 330-689-5445.
· Parents/Guardians of new students: please visit http://www.smfschools.org/parents/enrollment for enrollment procedures. For further assistance, you may contact District Registrar, Mrs. Neel, at 330-689-5444.
· School supply lists are located on this web page.
· Class assignment letters for students in grades 1-4 will be mailed from our District office on or about August 11.
· Open house for Grades 1-4 is Monday, August 21 from 6-7 pm.
· First day of school for students in grades 1-4 is August 22.
· Kindergarten screening dates are August 22-24th. Parents/guardians will be notified as to location and time frames available by early August.
· Prior to the screening appointment, our District Office will be sending out the placement letter and login information. Please bring the letter with you to the screening appointment. You will have an opportunity to complete the required online forms at the screening site.
· Kindergarten families will receive an e-mail notification of class assignment by noon on Friday, August 25.
· Open House for kindergarten families will be Friday, August 25 from 5-6 pm.
· The first day of school for kindergarten students is Monday, August 28.
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.