Our goal is to provide every student with healthy food options every day, giving them the nutrition and energy to succeed in the classroom.
Every lunch includes student's choice of one entree, two sides and a milk.
|School||Student Lunch||Adult Lunch||Student Breakfast||Reduced Price||Adult Breakfast|
|Lakeview Intermediate School||$2.75||$3.50||$1.50||$0.30||$1.75|
|Kimpton Middle School||$3.00||$3.50||$1.50||$0.30||$1.75|
|SMF High School||$3.00||$3.50||$1.50||$0.30||$1.75|
Free and Reduced Lunch
All reduced-price lunches, regardless of grade level, are 40 cents. Milk is 50 cents.
If you believe your child(ren) qualify for the Free/Reduced price lunch program, please print out a copy of the 2017-2018 Free and Reduced Price School Meals Family Application on this site or visit any of the school offices to request a copy.If you are one of the many people who are seasonally employed or are out of work because of today’s struggling economy, you can apply for Free or Reduced price lunches at any time during the school year. If your total household income is the same or less than the amounts on the Income Chart below, your child can receive free or reduced price meals ($.30/reduce price breakfast and $.40/reduce price lunch).
It is very important to be sure that your child receives a warm, nutritious lunch. Please encourage your child to join the hundreds of other Stow-Munroe Falls children who eat healthy school lunches daily.
Use the following links for more information about Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools' free and reduced lunch program.
Summer Food Programs
Do your children receive free or reduced price lunch and breakfast at school? Are you worried about how you are going to feed your kids this summer when school is out? Call the National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-3-HUNGRY to see if there is a USDA Summer Food Service Program near you, where your kids can eat for free.
Or, visit one of the following locations:
- Akron Recreation Bureau, 220 South Balch St/Akron, OH 44302 330/375-2819
- Akron Urban League, 440 Vernon Odom Blvd/Akron, OH 44307 234/542-4166
- Antioch Baptist Church, 670 Vernon Odom Blvd/Akron, OH 44307
- Ellet Good Neighbors, Inc., 1453 Goodyear Blvd/Akron, OH 44305 330/733-1453
- Open M Food Pantry, 941 Princeton St/Akron, OH 44311 330/434-0110
- Salvation Army Red Shield Community Choice Pantry, 190 S. Maple St/Akron, OH 44302 330/762-8481
- Southside Dreams Association, Akron, OH 44309 330/701-4757
- The Chapel, 135 Fir Hill/Akron, OH 44304 330/315-5525